vendredi 2 janvier 2015

How can I convert my handwritten notes into Word documents?

Michael has a large pile of handwritten notepads that he would like to convert into Microsoft Word documents


I have many A4 pads of handwritten notes, which I would like to convert into Microsoft Word documents. To type them all in would take a very long time. I’ve noticed that Google’s ability to read text from photos has vastly improved in recent months. Are you aware of a tool from Google or anyone else that can do a good job of this, please? Michael


The idea of converting written or printed text into digital text is generally called OCR for optical character recognition, and it has similar problems to speech recognition. That is to say, if the input is close to perfect, the output can also be close to perfect.


Continue reading...

















from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/16vzNkv

via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire