samedi 26 décembre 2015

What to do when the baby blues come before the baby does

Antepartum depression affects more than 20% of pregnant women – so why don’t we talk about it?

I was not happy to discover that I was pregnant with my second child. It’s hard to admit that publicly.

There were a lot of reasons for my unease: I had more or less decided to stop at one child, and he was almost three years old. I felt like I had finally found a balance between motherhood and my career. I wasn’t sure that my marriage could take having another baby. And I felt far too old and tired to go through the rigors of pregnancy and the newborn months again.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1MAnal2
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire