dimanche 28 juin 2015

I get too nervous at interviews

No matter how well prepared I am, I always end up giving a bad impression at interviews. Any advice?

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights. Here is the latest dilemma – what are your thoughts?

I have been working as a sales assistant for over a year since I graduated. I am looking for admin roles, which I have constantly been applying for and managed to bag myself a few interviews. But the problem is, I always end up doing badly during the interview as I get too nervous, even if I am fully prepared.

Continue reading...









from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1Kp4Dg4
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire