dimanche 28 juin 2015

Saga insurance have left me to take a bath

My bath was damaged as the insurance company fixed a leak, but they won’t pay for the repairs

I came home to find water coming through the kitchen ceiling and dripping off the lights. I called Saga, my home insurer, which sent an emergency plumber. He identified the leak as coming from under the bath, but was unable to access it within his hour because the bath panel was preventing access.

He turned off the water overnight and returned the next day with an apprentice. After having problems getting the bath panel off he forced it. As well as ruining the panel he managed to crack the bath’s top rim. He then fixed the leak, took plenty of photos and declared the job completed.

Continue reading...









from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1GGZWaq
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire