vendredi 4 septembre 2015

I feel trapped at home with my abusive twin brother, who has MS

I have no friends and don’t go out. Our parents are no help. And when he’s angry, he hits me and calls me a loser. Is he right? Annalisa Barbieri advises a reader who is a victim of male domestic violence

I am a man in my 20s and my twin brother is verbally and physically abusive towards me. This has been going on for the past five years.

He feels that his life was sabotaged by our parents’ controlling, abusive and demeaning behaviour. He is always angry and has trouble sleeping. He was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) a few years ago. When he gets angry he tells me that I should go away and die, or he tries to hit me with the aim of causing me serious injury and pain. I’ve had various injuries from his vicious assaults.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1NRICrC
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire