samedi 28 mai 2016

Fitness studio in the Frame over card payments

I had £191 on a pre-paid Frame card – now it’s expired and my money is gone

I signed up with fitness company Frame at its Shoreditch branch, and got a Frame card which you can top up and use to book classes rather than pay cash. However, I have lost £191 from this card as Frame has “expired” my pre-paid amount, pointing to a six-month expiry period in its terms and conditions. However, at no point was I asked to accept such terms and conditions, which might have prompted me to read them, and at no point was I told about the expiry period. Neither the “welcome” email or the card “top-up” emails mentioned this, nor did an email offering a deal whereby I could pay £200 and get £30 free.

I have spoken to other people at the gym who were also unaware of this, but haven’t yet been caught out. If I sign into my account on the website there is still nothing about the expiry or a warning that is imminent.

Continue reading...

from Fitness | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1qTBEJA
via FITNESS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire