mercredi 3 juin 2015

Virgin put the brakes on Ferrari voucher for Silverstone

Virgin Experience Days has offered me a voucher for another racing track, which I do not want, and refuses to refund me

In February, I used Virgin Experience Days to buy a Ferrari ride voucher at Silverstone as a birthday present for my husband. The voucher was valid for nine months. After a month I got the message that the voucher couldn’t be used at Silverstone following changes. I had chosen Silverstone as my -husband is a big Formula One fan.

I called Virgin and was offered another location. When I said that was no good, I was offered another voucher: -for cooking, jumping, etc. Again, I declined. The company has refused to give me a refund. I have sent a -further letter of complaint that has been ignored. Can you please advise what can I do to get the money back? AM, London

Continue reading...









from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1KMmHAK
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire