lundi 28 décembre 2015

How was your weekend running?

Burning off the festive excess, running dressed as Santa or just taking it easy over Christmas? As always, come and share your weekend running triumphs, woes and cake-induced stitches below the line

A confession: this blog is being written in advance of Christmas as I’m off skiing next week. So when you read this I’ll probably be flailing down a very gentle slope, while the kids whizz past me giving me looks of utter contempt. I’ll also, hopefully, be getting some miles in - whether on treadmill (agh) or on the road, if conditions allow.

However, we can’t let a holiday get in the way of the running chat so I’m handing over to you. As it’s the last post of the year, perhaps it’s a good moment to look back on what you are more proud of this year. Whether that’s battling injury-blues or claiming epic PBs, or your first time at a certain distance, take the opportunity to revel in a little self-congratulation. You deserve it. And here, have another slice of virtual panettone to go with ...

Continue reading...











from Fitness | The Guardian http://ift.tt/22um0Dm
via FITNESS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire