samedi 23 avril 2016

Staying healthy: why a fitness buddy is all you need

You’re much more likely to lose motivation if you exercise alone, according to research. From boxing to running to going to the gym, three writers on the joys of getting fit with their friends

It’s a rainy day, I’m tired and hungry, and the last thing I want to do with my lunch hour is exercise. In fact, there’s only one thing standing between me and the greasy spoon: Rachel. Unfortunately for me, my friend Rachel is pretty tough. Which is why instead of slumping in front of omelette and chips, I will be hitting some bags in the boxing gym nearby. And trying – if I can catch her – to do the same to Rachel.

Continue reading...

from Fitness | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1NoUu5N
via FITNESS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire