vendredi 29 mai 2015

I had to drop out of university due to illness and now can't afford to go back

I’ve tried and failed to get a job and have no parental support. Is there anything I can do?

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights. Here is the latest dilemma – what are your thoughts?

In my third year at university studying English literature I had to drop out due to illness and was hospitalised for six months. I have always wanted to pursue a degree, work hard and have a progressive career in marketing, PR or HR. However, I will never be able to afford to return to university.

Continue reading...









from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1QfahQ6
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire