vendredi 31 juillet 2015

I’m in love with a colleague – but I don’t want to leave my wife

I fell for a workmate years ago, but we stayed loyal to our partners. I’ve remarried, but I still love her – and I’m thinking of asking my wife to share me

I’ve been married to my second wife for a few years. Like all couples, we have our ups and downs. My problem is a woman I work with. I fell for her 10 years ago, and I knew then that she was also attracted to me, but we remained faithful to our then partners (who were not so honest). Lately, my workmate has been feeling low, and has poured out her heart to me about her bullying husband, and how she wishes she had left him for me when I was single. I love my wife, but I also love my workmate. I have never felt such pain and longing, and our children are all grown up. It’s crazy, but I’m even considering asking my wife if she’d share me.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1eFBsHv
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire