vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Leo Manzano: 'Running is what I do for a living and I absolutely love it'

The American Olympic silver medallist and 3min 50sec miler on running in London and how his supporters inspire him to keep pushing

Hi Leo! What have you been up to recently? I just landed in Stockholm, actually!

Ah, so you’ve escaped London? [Manzano ran in last week’s Anniversary Games] Yes, I was based out in Teddington. I’ve been out there; it’s been one of my training locations since 2009. I come out almost every year, and run in Bushy Park, Richmond Park and I train at St Marys. I got into Europe about three weeks ago, and raced in Monaco – it was a pretty fair race, I achieved the A standard for the World Championships, so that qualifies me to participate in Beijing. Then I raced in London, and felt a lot better. I’m not sure if you saw the race?

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1DeIHSq
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire