samedi 31 octobre 2015

Dear Jeremy – your work problems solved

Our careers expert – and you the readers – offer advice to a new starter who is already disillusioned, and a worker who gets criticised for wasting their talents

Part of my job is to train a colleague who has been moved from another department. Most of the training is done remotely, which isn’t ideal, and the work is clearly outside his comfort zone. He’s struggling and he often makes the same mistakes numerous times. I try to produce guidelines and I’m always there on the phone, but nothing seems to help. Going over the same thing endlessly, and taking 20 minutes to explain something that would take me 15 minutes to do, is tiring and is affecting the rest of my job.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1LI3fUq
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire