vendredi 30 octobre 2015

I'm not the best person for the job. Should I take it anyway?

I was offered a more senior role than the one I applied for. I don’t know whether to accept it or wait until I’m more experienced

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights. Here is the latest dilemma – what are your thoughts?

I recently applied for a relatively low-level job. I’m an established, experienced professional, but this role was in a slightly different area of finance than the one in which I made my career. This is why I was willing to accept a slightly lower grade and learn the ropes.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1RhLZXv
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire