samedi 31 octobre 2015

When does a bodywork scratch turn into a dent? Green Motion will tell you

Customers complain that staff at the car rental company can find damage which seems have appeared from nowhere

I recently booked a small automatic car from Green Motion car hire in Leicester. When I arrived the model was not available and I was talked into an upgrade to a Toyota Prius. After 30 hours flying from Australia and a long coach ride, I did not pay full attention when a staff member inspected the vehicle prior to my taking it. The car appeared to be in good condition except for a few minor scratches. I did not expect to have to crawl around inspecting the underside.

I drove the car extremely carefully. I did not mount any kerb when parking or go roughly over speed humps. When I returned, the Green Motion staff member examined the car and found a small blemish on the bumper’s underside. This was only fully visible when kneeling down.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1LI3gaK
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire