jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Which should I buy: a PC or a Mac?

Ugo is a PC user, but his daughter thinks he should buy a Mac. Rather than compare narrow specifications, it’s worth considering the attractions of the rival ecosystems

The question is the usual: PC or Mac? I am a very normal PC user. My daughter says “when you try Mac, you never come back”. I bought an iPhone 5c and sold it after two months … Ugo

That’s a very unusual question nowadays, but the stock answer remains the same: pick the one that does what you want at a price you are willing to pay. Since you don’t appear to have any specific requirements, and you haven’t given me a budget, you will have to decide. Your money, your choice.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1YR4bMV
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire