vendredi 28 août 2015

Ask Molly Ringwald: how do I stop the woman who is bullying me?

‘She makes it her mission to spread rumours and gossip to manipulate our social situation’

I am 30 and being bullied. It has been going on for two years and I have been ignoring it, not wanting to give my bully the power. This woman makes it her mission to spread rumours and gossip to manipulate our social situation. We are both participants in a hobby that involves a group of mutual friends. Unfortunately, by remaining silent in the face of the rumours, the community has labelled me as guilty. I only know this because good friends have warned me about what is going on. How do I make it stop? 

One of those platitudes that we hand down to our children is that bullying ends after school. Sadly, it doesn’t. There are bullies in every walk of life and in every career. In just about any social situation you can think of, you can count on a bully slithering around in the background. You are right about not giving your bully the power, but I know it’s hard.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1Ip9SWD
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire