vendredi 28 août 2015

The woman I met after my wife’s death has suddenly found me sexually unattractive

We were enjoying a great relationship but I think my emotional needs have put her off me

After losing my wife to cancer six months ago after 25 years together, I was extremely lonely. Through a dating site, though, I met a lovely woman and we were enjoying a great relationship, including exciting love-making. However, in the past week she has suddenly found she is not sexually attracted to me at all. We have talked a lot and I think it is a combination of my falling for her and needing her, linked to becoming less relaxed in our time together. I am very upset and feel stuck. While she has appreciated my emotional openness, it feels as if I need to channel some of my deeper feelings elsewhere. Help!

Samaritans is available round the clock, every single day of the year, providing a safe place for anyone struggling to cope. Please call 08457 90 90 90 in the UK (calls will cost 2p per minute plus your telephone company’s access charge), 116 123 (ROI), email jo@samaritans.org, or visit www.samaritans.org to find details of the nearest branch.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1WWqiRd
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire