samedi 30 janvier 2016

I’m on a collision course with M&S insurance

My car premium shot up after a ‘no-fault’ claim, in which a van rolled back into my parked vehicle

For several years I have used Marks & Spencer to insure my Vauxhall Corsa, with the policy most recently provided by Ageas. I have a nine-year protected no-claims bonus on the policy and have not made any claims in this period. However, last December a delivery driver let his van roll back into my parked car. He drove off, but a kind passer-by noted his details and left me a note. They also informed the police.

I reported the events to M&S’s car insurance arm. Within hours, its legal department contacted me to say I would hear from car hire firm Enterprise to supply a courtesy car, and that the car repair service company would be in touch to arrange a collection date. The police told me that they are prosecuting the driver of the van that caused my damage.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1nvXfGu
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire