mercredi 27 janvier 2016

My brother wants to buy me out of our property – how do I get my fair share?

I moved out and stopped paying the mortgage in December 2014, but continued to pay expenses

Q I need some independent advice regarding a mortgage I share with my twin brother. In 2011 we purchased a property together to get ourselves on the property ladder. We each contributed half the total cash deposit of £35,000 (so £17,500 each) to buy a property that cost £195,000.

In December 2014 I moved out of the property as he was having a baby with his partner and he needed the room I used as my office for the baby. As I work from home and need a home office, I decided to move out back to my parents’ house.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1KcfRpg
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire