lundi 30 novembre 2015

Sex with my partner doesn’t arouse me

I don’t enjoy anything he does, and it sometimes hurts unless I’ve had a glass or two of wine

I am 28 and have been with my partner for 12 years. When we have sex, it doesn’t arouse me: it feels awkward and sometimes hurts, unless I’ve had a glass of wine or two! It might sound cruel, but I don’t enjoy anything he does. He has admitted to masturbating daily because he is sexually frustrated. We are buying a house and plan to get married. We have spoken about this often, so I need to try something else.

It is not unusual for a person to engage in daily masturbation, even while in a fulfilling relationship. This is the least of your problems. Do you actually want a marriage to someone with whom you would rather not be intimate? Are you really thinking about what it would be like to always have to use alcohol to make sex palatable?

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1MPkB29
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire