dimanche 24 janvier 2016

My partner refuses to have sex with me

A trauma in his past means he is terrified that I will get pregnant, but I’m desperate. I can’t go on without sex. Pamela Stephenson Connolly advises

My partner won’t have sex with me, as the result of a past trauma. He is obsessed with, and terrified of, getting me pregnant, because of a past relationship. I’ve tried everything, but I am desperate. I cannot go on with him without sex. I love and want him.

There are many sexual problems that can be solved, or partly solved, simply through better communication, advice about better technique, or reassurance. But when it comes to a problem that is created primarily by trauma, direct professional advice is often necessary.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1RIbcxP
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire