dimanche 28 février 2016

Fuming as Flogas fails to pass on LPG price cuts

I am being charged 69p a litre when the market rate is 28p

I would like to make you and your readers aware of the recent actions of the liquid central heating gas supplier Flogas. I have been a customer for 14 years and trusted it to adjust the price in accordance with gas price fluctuations. But when I recently looked at what I was being charged I found I was paying 69p a litre, when the market rate is 28p a litre (ex VAT).

When I complained, the cheeky gits offered me 500 litres of fuel as compensation – but as far as I’m concerned it can shove that. I owe Flogas for my last 1,000 litre tank fill, and I’m not planning to pay! What do you think? AD, Skelmersdale, Lancashire

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/215twRB
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire