dimanche 28 février 2016

My colleague goes home early whenever the bosses are away

She sometimes leaves at lunchtime, saying there is no work, but that’s not true. How can I address this problem?

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights. Here is the latest dilemma – what are your thoughts?

Over the past couple of months I’ve noticed my colleague sometimes goes missing in the afternoon. About one o’clock I notice that she’s no longer there. When I mentioned this aloud, some other colleagues nodded morosely and said she sneaks home early if she runs out of work. This is third-hand information, but she admitted as much to a former colleague. Apparently she has been doing this for years, but only when her bosses are on holiday.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/215twBh
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire