jeudi 25 février 2016

My colleague's noisy eating and nail biting are driving me mad

She also sneezes all over the computer we share and hiccups loudly. What can I do to cope with the situation?

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights. Here is the latest dilemma – what are your thoughts?

I work in a large open-plan office and a colleague of the same grade makes my working day much worse than it needs to be. She eats at her desk throughout the day, with the full range of sound and visual effects. It is mostly large amounts of fruit and veg starting when she arrives and then a predictable routine for the rest of the day.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1Lhpunm
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire