lundi 2 novembre 2015

How was your weekend running?

Did you dress up for Halloween running, or did you just get lost in the fog? As always, I want to hear your (spooky) tales from the weekend. Injuries, marathons, parkruns and costumes - come and share below the line

Yesterday I was official pacer for someone making their race debut. Luckily, despite slightly sore legs from a 14 mile run earlier in the day, I was able to fulfil my duties sufficiently to be awarded a post-race cuddle. I was even allowed to share some of her popcorn. My just-turned-four year old, dressed as a horsie (not a horse: important distinction, apparently) her older sister (pirate) and I (panda) all took part in the Trick or Treat run in Richmond Park.

There were a series of races through the day - a 10k in the morning, then 5k or 2k option in the afternoon. We opted for the 2k, and got to chose the trick or treat options at the end - two different finishing lines according to your tastes. Can’t say I saw anyone chose the trick one, but perhaps some of the older participants went for that. My girls were very excited that they got proper medals, in the shape of a pumpkin, which also, cunningly, turns into a badge. Oh, and that they beat Darth Vader.

Continue reading...











from Fitness | The Guardian http://ift.tt/20mQ6Yp
via FITNESS

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire