dimanche 1 novembre 2015

I find dirty talk awkward during sex – is that a problem?

I have rekindled a physical relationship with a former lover, but I’m still shy when it comes to using rude words in bed

I have recently met a very good friend and lover from more than 40 years ago. The sex is just as good, if not better! We both enjoy “dirty” talk during lovemaking, but I find it difficult to spontaneously use the F-word and other rude words. I get 100% satisfaction from our sex. He says the same – but I suspect it is only 99%.

Fortunately, your lover is clearly turned on by your genuine expression of pleasure rather than something forced or faked. And he may even enjoy the fact that you are verbally a little shy. Don’t try to bypass your natural discomfort. The kinds of words you prefer to avoid are not essential aspects of erotic conversation. The art is best executed through a frank and honest description of your desires and feelings – in language that might stretch your limit, but never overstep it.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1ShNdml
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire