dimanche 1 novembre 2015

My colleague is rude and aggressive to everyone at work

The partners at my firm are reluctant to act even though her bullying behaviour has driven several good people out

Twice a week we publish problems that will feature in a forthcoming Dear Jeremy advice column in the Saturday Guardian so that readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy’s own insights. Here is the latest dilemma – what are your thoughts?

I am a senior manager in a large professional firm. The work is interesting and rewarding, and the majority of my colleagues are very pleasant. Unfortunately, over the last couple of years, a senior colleague – who is my peer – has become increasingly aggressive, domineering and bullying. She is rude to her team, her colleagues (including me) and on occasion, the partners. Several good people have left, privately citing her behaviour as the reason. Others have gone on “stress leave”.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1Q1aHOk
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire