dimanche 1 novembre 2015

Train ticket discount offer was a complete waste of money

I got a £10 discount for train tickets after signing up for Complete Save’s ‘free 30-day trial’ – but it ended up costing me £15 a month

In September last year I took a trial month with a firm called Complete Save after seeing a pop-up ad offering a £10 discount off a train ticket booked journey with thetrainline.com.

I thought it was a one-off as the website did not make it at clear that I had signed up for anything. However, several months later I realised that Complete Save had been taking £15 a month out of my bank account. This had been going on for 10 months before I noticed; I have a joint account with my wife, so we both thought that the other had made the payment.

Continue reading...











from Health & wellbeing | The Guardian http://ift.tt/1Q1aHxU
via health

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire